The aim of this book is to inspire men (single and married) and women to please God with their bodies so that they can live in freedom from sexual addictions.
I guess your first reaction if you are a man reading this is, “no, it is not possible” or “why is a lady talking to me about chastity?” That’s the premise from which the author writes the book.
There are a lot of men who struggle with addictions to premarital sex, masturbation, pornography and other sexual addictions.
In this book I am inspired by the author for stepping out boldly to share her story on sexual sin and the stories of other men who were struggling with these challenges. With the desired outcome of her story and the stories of these men, who were able to gain victory from these shackles, I hope this will inspire you as the reader to not only desire that freedom but attain it too.
The Chapters in the book include:
- My Story
- The Truth About Sex
- I Overcame Masturbation by God’s Divine Grace
- On Being a Male Virgin
- Victorious Living
- Words of Wisdom from Married Men…
- Bible study on Walking in the Spirit: The Ticket to Living in Freedom from Lust
- Confessions on Chastity
- Conclusion: Sex, Our True Worship to God
- Bonus Chapter for Ladies
This book is for you…
- If you are struggling secretly or openly with sexual addictions.
- If you feel chastity is a myth.
- If you feel you are alone in your quest for sexual purity.
- If you are a youth leader or involved in teenage ministry.
- If you want a book that is as real as it gets.
- If you want to read about how much God’s grace is available to you to break the bondage of sexual sins.
This book is NOT for you…
- If you are not ready for change.
- If you are not ready to “sanctify your sexuality”.
- If you are not willing to allow God to be in charge of your sexual life.
- If you are happy to live in continual guilt associated with sexual addictions.
The best part about this eBook is that it’s completely FREE!!!
So, what are you waiting for, get this book today by clicking here.
Meet the Author of Chastity For Men. *Frances Okoro is a Lawyer by profession and a writer/Christian blogger by passion/calling. She describes herself as a Jesus lover, an adventure seeker, an aspiring world traveler and a “light bearer“. She is a prolific writer and Christian blogger whose writings have been featured in “Bella Naija”. Her ultimate desire is that while reading her write-ups from her blog and also reading this book, that Christ Jesus will shine through you. You can connect with her via email at email@example.com and do not hesitate to check out her website at www.imperfectlyperfectlives.com