5 Whatsapp Messages To Send Your Spouse in the next 5 minutes to make them feel appreciated
Do you have recollections of the days when your relationship with your spouse started? When nothing went through your mind without you sending a message to them.
However, We have become very busy these days and as such we rarely communicate with our spouses except when we want something from them like - “Help me pick the kids from Music school - I am not feeling well today”, or “Baby, the milk is finished, can you pass through the store and get some?” or “Since you are getting home before me, abeg remove the soup from the freezer so that it can defrost before I get home. I am currently stuck in traffic”.
Do You Know That...
...a simple message of appreciation to your spouse can make their day in an instant? It can make them feel so special, so loved and it feels so good to know that your significant other is thinking of you.
This is where technology comes in handy in a marriage.
Try out these awesome whatsapp messages with your spouse to remind them how much you appreciate them and let them know how much they mean to you.
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for the awesomeness these messages can bring to your marriage today.
Check out these 5 whatsapp messages to send your spouse in the next 5 minutes to make them feel appreciated
- Baby, you are my rock. Thank you for being supportive of me, my dreams and ambitions despite my personality. You rock my world.
- I don’t what’s going on right now, but I miss you baby. I can’t wait to come home to you in a few hours.
- My Aunty will be watching the kids tonight at [insert time]. Be ready O’, because it’s you and me tonight.
- Hey baby, thank you for [insert what they did for you]. It made me feel [describe how you feel].
- I don’t know how to say it, but throughout today, I have been missing you. Can’t wait to hold you when you get home.
Alright, what are you waiting for? Send one whatsapp message to your spouse now. (If your spouse does not use whatsapp, then send it as regular text message).